AIR COMPRESSOR - AIR TOOL & JACKHAMMER
30 LB AIR RIVET BUSTER
4 Hour: $41.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on rivet buster rentals in Santa Cruz, Campbell and San Jose, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Bridge deck work, where weight of breakers is restricted
- De-capping foundation pillars, where concrete is very hard
- Medium to hard concrete demolition
- As an alternative to paving breakers where high hitting power is required but applied in a restrained space or working horizontally
- Pound for pound, there is no hammer with more hitting power than a rivet buster. Even a paving breaker would need to be at least twice as heavy to deliver an equivalent blow. This super-power can still be controlled thanks to low blow frequency and teasing throttle. That's why the rivet buster is one of the favorite tools of demolition contractors in the US.
- Specifications: Chicago Pneumatic CP4680 Rivet Buster
- Weight 30 pounds
- Blows per minute 1080
- Air consumption 38 CFM
- Bits rent for a nominal extra charge
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 30 lb air rivet buster rentals in San Jose serving Santa Clara County & the Greater Bay Area.